Links and information for teens. Double click a picture to enlarge it!
Even though it was a rainy evening the kids enjoyed meeting others their age from around the county!
- Look What's New
- The youth area is open!
- Teen Spotlight-New Teen web Site on Bullying
- On this site you can also find information and advice about what you can do if you are being bullied, see someone else being bullied, or if you are bullying others.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- BLS Career Information
- Get information about careers that might interest you based on your favorite subjects in school.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- A great place to find book reviews by other teens, author interviews, and information about new titles
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
- The GCLA sponsor a YA party
- A county wide party, sponsored in part by the GCCF was enjoyed by 20 county youth